County Level House Price Index Report
- Aside from London, Rents are mostly increasing in all counties over England.
- Rents in Aberdeen City has a decrease of (4.2%).
- When looking at England without London, Nottingham has the highest annual increase in the rents (4.5%) and Reading has the lowest annual delta (-1.6%)
- Counties surrounding London are in the top ranked YoY% increase.
- We continue to see the COVID related pattern in rents where rents are decreasing or increasing with a lower base in the capitals (Edinburgh, London and Cardiff) and increasing with a high rate in their surrounding areas.